Above: Department of Transportation Headquarters, Washington, DC
Gather the specific and detailed information often required for Government and Military projects and speed up approval for your project. Here are details regarding Pecora Corporation, our products and our services. If you need additional information, please contact your regional manager.
Quick Links for Goverment & Military Professionals
About Pecora Corporation
- Organization: Principals: J. F. Virdone, President/CEO, R. Heim, CFO
- Founded in 1862, Pecora Corporation® is an American manufacturer of architectural weatherproofing products. Located in Harleysville, PA
- Registered with GSA, CCR and ORCA
- NAICS Codes: 325520, 325212
- Non Federal Government certifications: ISO, ASTM, SWRI Validated Products, Sealants and Adhesive Council, UL, Warnock Hersey, National Fire Protection Association, AAMA, Missile Impact Miami – Dade Testing, ACI, United States Green Building Council.
- Proven record on military projects throughout the United States and abroad.
- Certified Small Business
- Products are marketed to contractors, architects, construction consultants and specifiers and can be purchased through authorized weatherproofing distributors.
- Pecora sales representatives are product trained and available to assist with product recommendations, substrate preparation, application training and on-site field adhesion testing.
Pecora Government and Military Projects
Pecora Export Activity
- Exporting to: Middle East countries, the Caribbean, Canada, Mexico, South America, Central America and Korea
- Exporting Adhesives and Sealants
- Desired Export Business Relationships: Traders/Principals using ILC’s on US Banks
About Pecora’s Quality Products
Pecora offers sealant solutions across a range of chemistries including the following lines of products:
- Silicone Products (Non-Staining Silicone, Field Tintable Silicone, High Impact Silicone, Structural Glazing Silicone, Pre-formed Profiles)
- Urethane Products (Security Sealant System, UL Rated Sealants, Traffic Grade Sealants, Jet Fuel Resistant Sealant, Deck Coatings)
- Epoxy Products (Crack Injection Resin, Concrete Bonding Adhesive, Epoxy Patching Mortar, Penetrating Epoxy Sealer)
- Latex Products (UL Rated Sealants, Acrylic Latex Caulking Compound, Acoustical and Insulation Sealant)
Access additional information on Pecora products
Pecora products are solution oriented and formulated to satisfy an identified need.
- All products are manufactured in Harleysville, PA or at other US toll blenders manufactured to Pecora’s specifications.
- Formulas are developed in-house and tested in our fully staffed product development and technical service labs in accordance with ASTM specifications.
- All product lines are tested for compatibility eliminating concern regarding mixing different vendors’ products.
As an industry leader in product development and product enhancement, Pecora is committed to staying on the cutting edge of construction technology. In an effort to offer advanced sealant technology, our R&D and Technical Services teams focus on customized solutions to your specific sealant problems.
A few recent sealant advancements are:
- NST Non-Staining Technology™: The industry’s first complete line of non-staining silicone sealants. Read more about how Pecora’s NST Non-Staining Technology has removed the free silicone fluid molecules that migrate into substrates and run down the face of the building while maintaining the sealant properties you need. Don’t Stain Your Reputation™.
- Security Sealant System: Pecora’s security sealants provide the tamper proof and tamper resistant properties increasingly being required in correctional facilities, schools and psychiatric facilities. Pecora’s Security Sealant Systems handbook explains how a systems approach to security sealants provides the hardness and strength necessary to eliminate the risk of tampering while preserving the joint movement level the building requires.
The Perfect Color -- Pecora has it!
51 standard Colors:
- Unprecedented Flexibility with 890FTS & 890FTS-TXTR. Mix the perfect color in the perfect texture in the field.
- Two-part urethane sealants: Dynatrol II, Dynaflex, Dynapoxy and Dynatred.
- 7,500 current formulas: With over 7,500 current formulas on file for silicone, urethane and latex chemistries, chances are our color experts already have your color.
- Fast Color Matching: Request a custom color here (please complete the color match form). Pecora's state of the art color lab can match just about anything that you can send in for matching. Just complete a color match form and send in your color sample, and within 5 days maximum, you'll receive your choice of a cured or wet sample for approval.
Technical Services for Government & Military Projects
With more than 50 years of combined experience among the team, Pecora’s Technical Service Department is dedicated to providing timely and accurate technical support. Real-time help desk services for product recommendations and application advice are available as well as a variety of testing services including adhesion, compatibility and stain testing.
- 24/7 Help Desk
- Drawing reviews
- Product recommendations
- Surface prep recommendations
- Adhesion Testing
- Stain Testing
- Compatibility Testing
Product Testing Information
- Submittals Made Easy (Datasheet, MSDS, Technical Bulletin, Color Chart, Brochure)
- Product Test Reports and Certifications
Project site visits
- Field adhesion testing
- Problem Solving
- Hands on sealant training