Pecora provides a full range of innovative architectural and weatherproofing products along with a proven history of technical expertise. Pecora protects and enhances every aspect of your new construction project from weatherproofing the exterior to providing interior sealants that include acoustical, fire-rated and anti-microbial options.
What’s most important when choosing an exterior architectural sealant? We think you’ll agree that for any project, the following are of utmost importance:
- Protection from the elements
- Movement capability
To meet the challenge of these criteria, Pecora has worked to become the leader in the industry by providing value added products that have become standards in sealant and weatherproofing solutions.
NST Non-Staining Technology ™ – the industry’s first complete non-staining silicone program. 864NST, 890NST, 895NST and 898NST eliminate the possibility of damage to valuable porous substrates by fluid migration.
- 864NST – the industry’s first Non-Staining, Low Modulus silicone designed for Expansion and Control Joints.
- 890NST – the legendary Non-Staining, Ultral Low Modulus silicone.
- 895NST – the industry’s first Non-Staining, Medium Modulus silicone designed for Structural and Non-Structural Glazing.
- 898NST – the industry’s first Non-Staining, Sanitary Silicone Made in the USA
Unprecedented Flexibility with 890FTS and 890FTS-TXTR – high-quality, non-staining silicones that can be quickly and easily tinted on the jobsite and is the industry’s first field tintable silicone to offer a textural option.
- Select your appearance – Available in both a smooth and textured appearance
- Select your color – 51 standard color packs
- Select your amount – Mix only what you need
Standards in Urethane – Ensure the durability, adhesion and abrasion resistance required between materials of similar or dissimilar surface textures, porosities or expansion coefficients. These high-quality products provide paintability, high tear resistance, low shrinkange and a variety of color options.
- Dynatrol II – two part urethane available with 51 standard color packs
- Dynatrol I-XL– one part urethane available in 8 standard colors
Interior sealants are important in filling cracks and gaps in trim and walls but can also include additional benefits such as containing smoke during a fire, reducing sound transimission and reducing the possiblity of bacterial growth in bathrooms and kitchen areas. Pecora’s breadth of interior products addresses these interior concerns:
- AC-20® +Silicone – this high quality siliconized acrylic caulk provides exceptional adhesion, is easy to tool, readily accepts paint and provides easy clean-up with water.
- AC-20®FTR – UL® certified in firestopping systems for expansion joints and through penetrations.
- AIS – 919 – aids in the reduction of sound transmission through partition systems.