Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), LEED provides building owners and operators a concise framework for identifying and implementing practical and measurable green building design, construction, operations and maintenance solutions. In an effort to promote sustainable building, Pecora has developed LEED letters to provide the information you need regarding LEED and Pecora products. You can get Pecora LEED documents here or visit our Submittals Made Easy page to obtain the following by product: datasheet, SDS, Test Certifications, Sample Warranty and LEED letter.
Not sure how Pecora sealants and coatings can help you acquire LEED credits? Please review our Pecora Green Building/LEED Guide to see exactly which credits will apply to your project.
Technical Services for Design Professionals
Pecora Technical Service is available 24/7 to provide a host of support for the design professional.
- Technical drawing reviews
- Product recommendations
- Surface prep recommendations
Structural Glazing Appraisal Services
- Review of shop drawings to confirm required structural sealant bite
- Recommend proper sealant for project
- Review joint shape and location
- Test all substrates and accessories with contact or close proximity to the sealant
- Recommend proper surface preparation and sealant installation procedures
- Includes curtainwall applications
- AIA (American Institute of Architects) Continuing Education –Contact your local sales representative to arrange a presentation.
- Custom presentations can be developed for your specific educational needs. (Not all presentations are AIA approved)
Pecora’s goal is to provide our customers with comprehensive solutions – not just products. Pecora’s experienced technical services representatives and sales representatives are available to answer your questions concerning sealant selection, requirements and recommendations on a per job basis. We also offer complete technical support.