Helping you protect your project every step of the way
The selection of the correct weatherproofing product is crucial to a building project, and knowledge of substrates, surface treatments and application designs are all key elements to the success of a building’s performance. Our goal is to reduce complexity while increasing performance and allowing for a smooth decision making process when it comes to product selection, procurement, and application. Pecora’s Technical Services Department keeps you engaged in problem solving with solutions that are practical as well as appropriate for the performance parameters required. Our expert team is highly qualified to recommend the proper weatherproofing solution and perform compatibility, adhesion and stain testing between Pecora’s sealants and jobsite representative samples.
Our Technical Services staff also offers on-site presentations and training in product technology and use, providing you the technical assistance you require in the planning or implementation stage of your weatherproofing project.
Knowledgeable experts are available to answer your waterproofing and restoration questions 24/7. Our team develops solutions specifically for your new construction or restoration project. Technical Services offers the following routine services:
- Technical Services Help Desk – available 24/7
- Product recommendations
- Application solutions
- Lab Testing: ASTM compliant adhesion, compatibility, and stain testing
- Structural Glazing and weatherseal drawing reviews
- Submittals Made Easy – the documents you need in one location
- Product test reports, performance certifications, LEED Certification, and sample warranties
- Warranty administration
- Project site visits
- Sales and Technical presentations / AIA accredited
- Product training
- Sales Aids – Color Chips, Joint Samples
- Firestopping Engineering Judgement – application form
- A variety of testing services are available. Please submit sufficient representative substrate samples for all of the testing required with the testing form. From the date of receipt of samples the following time frames are required for accurate testing:
– Adhesion Testing: 15-20 days
– Stain Testing: 30 days
– Compatibility Testing: 30 days
- Request adhesion, compatibility and stain testing (form)
Contact Pecora Technical Services by calling 1-800-523-6688 and let us help with your project.